NIFA has made certain information pertaining to its operations and financial condition available.
The information in this section speaks only as of its respective date, and NIFA assumes no obligation to update or continue to post the information.
Information included in this section of the website is intended to provide investors with continuing disclosure regarding their investment in NIFA obligations, although investors should not rely on this information as a sufficient basis for making any decision to purchase or sell NIFA obligations.
NIFA bonds are the financing vehicles for NIFA's Single Family Housing Bond Program.
More specific information about NIFA's Single Family Housing bonds can be found below:
- Bond Redemption History Report
- Continuing Disclosure Information - *Including NIFA Mortgage Pool Cusip Listings
- Event Notices are available at MSRB’s Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA)
Single Family Housing Bond Official Statements
For bonds currently outstanding:
|2013 CD||2013 EF||2014 AB|
|2015 AB||2015 CD||2016 AB|
|2016 CD||2017 ABC||2018 AB|
|2018 CD||2019 ABC||2019 DE|
|2020 A||2020 BC||2021 AB|
NIFA is a self – funding instrumentality of the State of Nebraska. NIFA’s revenues are generated from interest income on its loan and investment portfolios, fees for programs such as Low-Income Housing Tax Credit allocation and compliance, and NIFA’s multifamily, agricultural and development financing programs.
Audited Financial Statements
Contact us for previous statements.
Budget/Revenue & Spending Information
NIFA’s budget cycle runs from July 1 through June 30. The NIFA Board of Directors approves budgets on an annual basis for both operations and the Nebraska Opportunity Fund.
Revenue and Spending: https://spending.nifa.org/
Current NIFA contracts are publicly available via a searchable database. Consistent with Nebraska Revised Statutes 84-602.04(4)(c ) and 84-602.04(4)(b) certain exempt contracts are not included in the database and some portions of the contracts have been redacted. Redactions may include:
- Social security numbers and/or federal tax identification numbers of any individual or business;
- Protected health information;
- Information which may be withheld from the public pursuant to Nebraska Revised Statute § 84-712; or
- Information which is considered confidential pursuant to state or federal law, rule, or regulation.
- Consistent with Nebraska Revised Statute § 84-602.04 (4) (c), certain exempt contracts are not included in this Database.