NIFA Specialist Training
NIFA participating loan advisors and all Nebraska realtors have the opportunity to become NIFA Specialists.
What you will learn:
• The homebuyer eligibility process
• In-depth details about all NIFA loan programs
• Homebuyer education classes available for your customers
• How to communicate with potential buyers about NIFA loan programs
• Mortgage insurance options
• The NIFA loan process, compliance and timelines
Benefits of becoming a NIFA Specialist:
• Recognition as a Specialist on our nifa.org Lender or Realtor database
• Exclusive marketing and training materials
Upcoming Specialist Training
If you are interested in becoming a Specialist or renewing your Specialist designation, please register for one of our upcoming courses.
Thank you to all of our current NIFA Specialists. We appreciate you taking the time to learn more about NIFA programs and value our partnership!
Loan Advisor Specialists Realtor Specialists
Additional Training Opportunities
New and experienced employees with our participating lenders are encouraged to continue learning about NIFA loan products. Note: Completion of one or more of these webinars does not qualify you to be listed on nifa.org as a Specialist.
Lender Sales Training
Suggested for loan officers.
October 12, 10-11:30 a.m. CDT - Register Now
November 9, 10-11:30 a.m. CST - Register Now
Lender Operations Training
Suggested for processors, undewriters, and post-closing team members.
October 19, 10-11:30 a.m. CDT - Register Now
November 16, 10-11:30 a.m. CST - Register Now