Please be sure to review our Marketing Policy and follow the guidelines that are outlined when you market NIFA programs!
E-mail Distribution List
Make sure you stay up to date with all NIFA homeownership rate changes and program announcements by adding your contact information to our real estate agent email distribution list. Contact NIFA's Homeownership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added or make changes to your email address.
Access the ONLINE AGENT COURSE TODAY!
Upcoming Real Estate Agent Training
- 2019 - NIFA Annual Housing Conference - 6 hours continuing education approved by the Real Estate Commission. Spring 2020 (dates pending) at the LaVista Conference Center.
- 1 hour Broker continuing education class (provided upon request).
Lincoln and Omaha Community Meetings
- Capitol City Breakfast Club (Lincoln) - monthly networking breakfast meeting with local community partners to discuss housing issues, programs and resources.
- Omaha a.m. - monthly networking breakfast meeting with local community partners to discuss housing issues, programs and resources.
Community Development Conversations
- Upon request, NIFA facilitates meetings in communities across Nebraska
- Presentations from multiple agencies and community leaders on housing programs and resources
- Help the community identify their needs and become aware of available resources to help meet those needs