NIFA has the Tools You Need to Sell More Homes
- Affordable mortgage loan programs for buyers
- Down payment and closing cost assistance up to 5% of purchase price
- Free NIFA program real estate signs and riders
- Statewide network of experienced lending partners
- Educational classes that offer continuing education credits
- Program rate changes and announcements by email
E-mail Distribution List
Make sure you stay up to date with all NIFA homeownership rate changes and program announcements by adding your contact information to our real estate agent email distribution list. Contact NIFA's Homeownership Department at email@example.com to be added or make changes to your email address.
Upcoming Real Estate Agent Training
- 2018 - NIFA Annual Housing Conference - 6 hours continuing education approved by the Real Estate Commission. Spring 2018 (dates pending) at the LaVista Conference Center.
- 1 hour Broker continuing education class (provided upon request).
Lincoln and Omaha Community Meetings
- Capitol City Breakfast Club (Lincoln) - monthly networking breakfast meeting with local community partners to discuss housing issues, programs and resources.
- Omaha a.m. - monthly networking breakfast meeting with local community partners to discuss housing issues, programs and resources.
Community Development Conversations
- Upon request, NIFA facilitates meetings in communities across Nebraska
- Presentations from multiple agencies and community leaders on housing programs and resources
- Help the community identify their needs and become aware of available resources to help meet those needs