We offer a variety of employment opportunities for people with experience in:
• Financial management
• Program management
• Housing and real estate development
• Research and policy relating to housing, community development and agriculture
We also offer generous health insurance options, paid time off, and a robust retirement plan.
NIFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Currently, NIFA has the following position open:
Communications and Projects Administrator: APPLY HERE
Job Type: Full-time
The Communications and Projects Administrator is primarily responsible for assisting the Operations and Community Engagement Departments and will have additional responsibilities assisting other departments as requested by the Deputy Director. Some of the responsibilities include maintain a neat and organized tracking system for assigned areas, preparing communications such as letters, emails, etc., and supporting event planning and implementation for all Departments.
- Strong work ethic and proactive attitude.
- Confidence in public speaking and presentations.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively to staff, partners and board.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and other Office 365 products
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, preferred. Commensurate experience acceptable.
- Basic knowledge of housing programs, grant writing & review, finance and accounting.
Nebraska Investment Finance Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled