We offer a variety of employment opportunities for people with experience in:
• Financial management
• Program management
• Housing and real estate development
• Research and policy relating to housing, community development and agriculture
We also offer generous health insurance options, paid time off, and a robust retirement plan.
NIFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
The Marketing Manager shall, with the advice and consent of the Executive Director in all matters, and in collaboration and coordination with the Deputy Director of Programs & Marketing, be responsible for the management, oversight, deployment, implementation and administration of NIFA’s marketing efforts.
- Strong work ethic and proactive attitude.
- Confidence presenting and public speaking.
- Possesses discipline and integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
Nebraska Investment Finance Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled