Your access to this Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (“NIFA”) Website (“NIFA Website”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE NIFA WEBSITE. BY USING THE NIFA WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ANY SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT MAY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE PARTICULAR SERVICE OFFERED BY NIFA THROUGH ITS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE MODIFIED BY NIFA FROM TIME-TO-TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Copyrights and Proprietary Rights. NIFA is the owner of all information, documentation and other content posted in the NIFA Website (collectively, the “Information”), unless otherwise indicated therein. Without limiting the foregoing, the graphics, icons and overall appearance of the NIFA Website are the property of NIFA. The Information is protected by U.S. copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection. You agree not to delete any copyright or similar notice from any Information. You may not sell or republish, or copy for other than your own individual use, the Information or any portion thereof without the prior written consent of NIFA.
- No Offer or Solicitation of Securities. This NIFA Website may include Information related to, or referenced in offering documentation for, certain NIFA securities, such as NIFA bonds. NIFA securities may not be eligible for offer or sale in certain jurisdictions or to certain persons. Any such Information is provided for your general information only, is current only as of its specified date and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. All Information regarding or relating to NIFA securities is qualified in its entirety by the relevant offering documents and any related supplements. Investors are directed to review the relevant offering documents and any related supplements before making a decision with respect to the purchase or sale of any security. In addition, before purchasing any security, please consult your legal and financial advisors for information about and analysis of the security, its risks and its suitability as an investment in your particular circumstances.
- Use of NIFA’s Trademarks. NIFA names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks and service marks may not be used in any advertising, publicity or promotion or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of NIFA. NIFA’s corporate logo may be used as a web page link in some circumstances, provided you obtain NIFA’s prior written consent.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Infringement. NIFA respects the intellectual property of others and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove, take down or delete material transmitted to NIFA by any electronic means or posted into any portion of the NIFA Website that NIFA believes may infringe on the intellectual property rights of NIFA or others.
If you believe that the NIFA Website has been used to infringe your copyrighted work, please notify NIFA as soon as the allegedly infringing activity comes to your attention. Notice should be provided to NIFA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is issued pursuant to the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA).
- Third Party Products and Services. NIFA may, from time to time, offer or make available products and services provided by third parties (the “Third Party Services”) through or by links from the NIFA Website. Except to the extent expressly stated otherwise on the NIFA Website, NIFA has no control over any such Third Party Services. In no event will NIFA have any liability arising out of or related to the Third Party Services. Any such offer of the Third Party Services does not constitute an endorsement by NIFA of the Third Party Services or the providers thereof.
- Communications. If you send a message or information to the NIFA Website, you hereby grant to NIFA the right to read, use, distribute, disclose and otherwise handle the communication and any related information as NIFA deems appropriate in its sole judgment, except to the extent the NIFA Website provides specific other protections for messages or other information in the Website Privacy Statement. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE ON THE NIFA WEBSITE, NO FACILITIES ARE PROVIDED AND NO PROVISIONS ARE MADE FOR SENDING OR RECEIVING CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS. TO THE EXTENT SUCH FACILITIES ARE PROVIDED OR PROVISIONS ARE MADE, IT IS SOLELY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- No Warranties; Limitation of Liability. NIFA does not guarantee that the Information on its Website is accurate, current or suitable for any particular purpose. NIFA assumes no obligation to update or continue to post the Information. NIFA does not guarantee that access to the NIFA Website will be uninterrupted, that the NIFA Website will be free of viruses or that the NIFA Website cannot be tampered with by third parties. While NIFA has implemented security measures designed to protect most information sent to the NIFA Website, NIFA does not guarantee that information sent to the NIFA Website will not be obtained, reviewed, disclosed or tampered with by third parties. THE NIFA WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION RELATED THERETO ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USE OF THE NIFA WEBSITE IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL NIFA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE NIFA WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SOFTWARE RELATED THERETO), ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE NIFA WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER A CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF NIFA IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless NIFA from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from or relating to your access and/or use of or interaction with the NIFA Website, or any of your acts, errors, or omissions in connection therewith, including, but not limited to, matters relating to incorrect, incomplete, or misleading information, libel, invasion of privacy, infringement of a copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark, or other intellectual property, any defective product or any injury or damage to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed through or in connection with the NIFA Website, or violation of any applicable law.
- Choice of Law; Access Restrictions. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the substantive laws of the State of Nebraska, excluding provisions of Nebraska law concerning choice-of-law that would result in the laws of any state other than Nebraska being applied. By using the NIFA Website, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of said court for such purposes.
- Supplemental Terms and Conditions. Supplemental or different terms and conditions than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions may be applicable to information you receive or transactions you engage in using the NIFA Website. Any such supplemental or different terms and conditions (i) will be disclosed to you, either by being posted on the NIFA Website or by being included in a separate agreement, (ii) will be in addition to these Terms and Conditions and (iii) may, where so indicated, expressly supersede specific portions of these Terms and Conditions.
- General. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable. If any such provision is determined to be unenforceable, such unenforceability will not affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, and the Terms and Conditions will be construed as if such unenforceable provision had not been contained herein. No waiver by NIFA of any right under or provision of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other such right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
This Website is not intended to provide legal advice, and has been prepared by NIFA for informational purposes only.